This treatment was created to help heal the skin after patients coming into my clinic complained about the existing NHS treatments for eczema and psoriasis. Most products didn’t work which resulted in them having to use steroid based creams. These did clear the eczema up in some cases but not all but at the detriment of the health of their skin.
But as soon as they stopped using the steroid creams, the condition would come back. Most had been down the route to the doctors and dermatologists and didn’t want to resort to using steroid creams.
So after being asked to create a product that a client could use on their young daughter, I spent 16 years creating and perfecting the recipe that I have today.
This treatment is completely safe to use on children and babies and is totally natural. This unique blend helps to soothe itching, reduce redness, heals and repairs skin splits and stops the over proliferation of skin cells that results in the red, scaly split patches of eczema.
See for yourself the remarkable difference in the appearance of your skin after using this product. It can be used on any form of eczema and is also excellent for psoriasis, dry skin, dermatitis and shaving rashes. It comes in a soothing balm that melts on your skin and penetrates the deeper layers so that healing can occur and a nourishing, healing can occur and a nourishing, moisturising bath oil to protect your skin from the drying effects of the water. This product is currently undergoing clinical trials.
So what is unique about Ease Eczema?
Ease Eczema helps to calm cellular division in the skin layers so that the red hoary crust on top of the skin does not happen. Ease Eczema also:
- Helps soften the skin, keeping it moisturised.
- Reduces redness
- Stops cracking of the skin.
- Eases and stops itching.
My secret recipe not only helps to reduce the pain, redness, dryness and itchiness of the skin but also helps to prevent scarring.
This oil treatment can be used on any form of skin condition from dry skin to eczema to psoriasis to dermatitis and is safe to use on children and babies.
It is the only natural product that not only alleviates the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis and dry skin but also helps to heal and clear up the condition completely.
If you have any questions about our Ease Eczema product range or the research behind the product, please get in touch using the email link below:
- 5.7m adults and children have Eczema in the U.K. One in nine of the population had at some point been affected by the condition. 42% rise of it between 2001 and 2005.
Prof Aziz Sheikh Edinburgh University. Paper written in the Royal Society of Medicine Journal.
- 5.5% of the worldwide population suffer from eczema
(data from www.allergy.co.uk and Brian McDonough MD at www.bettermedicine.com).
- 1-5% of the world population suffer from psoriasis, around 125 million people
(data from www.beatpsoriasis.com) and 5m of them in the U.K.
- Rise in both eczema and psoriasis sufferers have continued since the dramatic increase between 2001- 2005 due to increase bathing, detergent changes and toiletry variations.
The Royal Society of Medicine Journal.
- Market not characterised by price competition, only on what is effective.
- The global herbal supplements and remedies market is forecast to reach US$93.15 billion by the year 2015.
- Spurred by increasing consumer awareness about general health and well being, 61% of sufferers look for a safer, more natural product to alleviate their symptoms and this percentage is increasing each year.
- Intrinsic benefits causing this market to swing to natural remedies includes greater efficacy, little or no side effects, economical and increasing inclination towards healthier natural herbs and botanical derivatives promise animated growth in the burgeoning market.
- Scientific research and clinical trials corroborating safety claims of herbal supplements and remedies remain a critical factor in determining long-term success of the market
- Ease eczema is undergoing extensive clinical trials to prove its efficacy and it’s safety.